Thursday, June 2, 2011

May in review! Don't miss a post, catch them all here.

I painstakingly put a post together of every post this month with a small preview photo for you...but after all that work I accidentally erased it all!! In comes my Google dashboard reader ( a great way to keep up with all your favorite blogspot blogs) to the rescue! I just copied and pasted this months list of posts.  This is what it looks like when you "follow" this blog.

I know I have been so busy this month so I assumed you have too and wanted to post a list of all this months posts so you wouldn't have to miss out.    Problem solved... Hope you enjoy the posts and if you like this blog consider following (just click on the "follow" button on the left) and "liking" it on the facebook link. ENJOY!






If you want to share this blog and spread the word hit the" like" button on the facebook link on the right or bottom of a post.  It is the ultimate form of flattery!  You can always sign up for email updates as well if you are so inclined just look for the link on the left.  Thanks!  Hope you get a chance to be creative and healthy today!  Let me know your favorites, and don't forget to share them with the "like" button.  Thanks for the support!
Photobucket

No comments: