Thanks to Tracy from mama-press, I have won the Versatile Blogger Award! YEAH!! I am a new blog so this is exciting!
I blog about health and fitness, homeschool, crafts, DIY projects, sewing, and home management as well as anything that strikes my fancy like hairstyles, and anything pertaining to mamahood. So thank you Tracy!
The rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger award are:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
- I am PASSIONATE about my Jesus and my family.
- I was born and raised in Alaska and have traveled to over 30 countries in my 33 years the last three of those counties I was fortunate enough to travel to with my amazing husband and 3 children while pregnant with the fourth. I hope to continue the adventure.
- I LOVE adoption and my daughter Bella was adopted from birth from Vanuatu, and I hope to somehow be involved in adoption again.
- I have a masters degree in the Science of Natural Health and am very into nutrition health and fitness.
- I LOVE LOVE to dance especially salsa and merengue and used to live in Costa Rica where I was friends with and club dancing partners with the salsa champion of Costa Rica. FUN!!
- I am crazy frugal and love thrift shops, DIY projects, sewing, and a great deal on craigslist, where, by the way, I sold my two cars, my house and most things in it when we moved from Alaska.
- I HATE peanut butter and jelly but faithfully feed it to my little crew that love it.
- A Lemon Squeezy Home
- Homemade by Jill
- Wildflowers and Whimsy
- The Cottage Home
- Mama and Baby Love
- Craftiness is not Optional
- My Homespun threads
- Grosgrain Fabulous
- Centsational Girl
- Chocolate Hair Vanilla Care
- Bacon Tidbits
- Homemaker on a Dime
- 1 plus 1 plus1 equals 1
Thanks again to Lindsay! Hope you enjoy these blogs that range from crafty to adoption to homeschool and more!