Thursday, August 11, 2011

Busy? Listen to your Bible online for FREE!

I love being able to sew, clean, drive or whatever while LISTENING to my Bible!  .Bible Gateway makes it possible with an online audio version of the Bible in several languages, and translations.  As a homeschooling mom of 4 who babysits one more kiddo 3 days a week I love the option of still being fed spiritually no matter how busy I am.
I can turn it on and listen while I am still getting all those things done moms need to do.  What a great addition to your families breakfast hour.  I know this is not a substitute for ever reading your Bible but what a great addition!  You can choose what version, dramatized or not, etc...  I also like that it is available in several languages so that anyone learning a foreign language can get some good practice in while soaking in Gods word.  Go check it out!  Bible Gateway
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tracy @ Mama-press said...

Kristy,
You have a beautiful family. I've visited your site a few times and do enjoy it. Therefore; I'm awarding you the Versatile Blogger Award! You can see the details at www.mama-press.com. I chose you and 14 other sites to receive this, after receiving it myself. I hope you accept it!
Tracy

www.apronsandapples@blogspot.com said...

Tracy,thank you for the award! I am posting my acceptance with a shout out to you! I really appreciate it. Have a great weekend! Blessings, Kristy