Friday, August 26, 2011

Bella's adoption story featured!

How cool!  Bella's adoption story was featured at My Crazy Adoption.  You can read the whole post there or here my blog.  I have a heart for adoption and love reading how God has placed these children with out families into a new family that loves and cherishes them.  It is exactly the picture of how God has adopted us into His family.

"True religion is this to take care of the orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27

If adoption isn't for you think of how you can help those who are adopting.  Can you babysit for someone who has adopted, can you help fund raise for someone who is?  Can you pray for someone is adopting or has?  We are all called to be a part in some way.  Hope this inspires you to find a way to get involved and help these lonely children in need.

Here is an amazing family that I know that are adopting http://justlove127.com/ . This are my friends that adopted in Vanuatu with me. While I was adopting Bella she was adopting Koral.  They are now trying to adopt from Ethiopia and need all the help they can get.  Please read and see how you can pray or help in any way.

Photobucket

No comments: