Thursday, July 14, 2011

Back yard ideas with pallets!

Since it is summer I have been working in my little back yard a lot lately.  Currently I am needing some inspiration for a few projects and I  am guessing some of you might as well. I am going to share my finds with you!

One thing I have recently discovered while being on a really tight budget is that pallets are a great free way to start projects.  Here are a few of the things I am interested in making....
from house and home
Great idea hu? Some shipping crates or pallets plus a single mattress covered or with  a piece of foam, add pillows and an easy homemade awning.  LOVE IT!

Need some seating?  Feeling crafty?
from cuarto derecha

Love these sectional benches from vtwonen
How cool is this kids picnic table from ana-white

This chair looks pretty comfy from curbly
This chair from studiomama would look great painted and or with cushions!

Or how about a little planter?

from apartment therapy

The best part is that pallets are usually free at industrial areas, hardware and ranch supply stores!
have you seen any ohter ideas from pallets that inspire you?  Check on pinterest as there are tons of pallet ideas.  
Photobucket

2 comments:

PC said...

I don't know why the people here always throw away pallets...I think they are so multipurpose! Thanks for sharing this!

Anonymous said...

I saw pallet and was drawn in! Those are some great ideas! I shouldn't have let the hubby burn ours! Thanks for sharing!