Wednesday, July 27, 2011

5 flat belly moves & nutrition inspiration - for Wellness Wednesday

We all want flat abs for summer time so here are a few exercises to get you headed in the right direction.  I am hitting my work out regime hard again after a busy summer has taken its toll on my workout schedule.  I am also really trying to focus on whole foods like veggies, fruits, whole grains, and only the occasional chicken and fish (no red meat).  I am also starting to track my water intake to make sure I really am getting the requisite 8 cups a day.  I like to just keep a sticky note on the fridge and mark every time I drink 8oz of water.
My workout plan? 
Monday 8 am - Do Turbo Jam or Insanity or P90X with friends at the local church (there is a nursery         room for my kids to hang out in while I work out!)
Tuesday 6 pm - Show up for Zumba class1/2 hour early so I can do lunges, ab work and weights.  Then ZUMBA for 1 hour till I am dripping in sweat! (MY FAVORITE work out!)
Wednesday 6 am - Run for 30 - 45 min while Josh is home to watch kids.
Thursday 6 pm - Show up for Zumba class1/2 hour early so I can do lunges, ab work and weights.  Then ZUMBA for 1 hour till I am exhausted!
Friday 8 am - Do Turbo Jam or Insanity or P90X with friends at the local church 
Saturday and Sunday - Play hard!

Below are some tools to help you on your way to a flatter belly!
  

(Both of the above found on pinterest )
You can do it! 
Photobucket

No comments: