Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pinterest My new source of inspiration!

I have been so busy this summer running the kids here and there and playing outside that I haven't been reading as many blogs as I usually do.  When I don't read as many blogs my inspiration level goes down as well as my incentive for doing my own projects.  So while I still love to read creative blogs and be inspired by them, my new favorite thing is to check out pinterest and see what other crafty bloggers and creative people have found.  I LOVE IT!!  Talk about inspiring. 

DIY projects I found on pinterest that are on my Diy board


The best part is that you don't have to flip through pages and pages!  The home page is immediatly populated with photos from all the "pins" of people you follow.  So even if you only have a few minutes you can grab a few things to pin for inspiration later.  It is also a great way to catagorize things you have seen on the web with out bookmarking or useing programs like "onenote".  I have a board for homeschool ideas and it's a great way to keep anything I see on the web for homeschool all in one place.

Photobucket

No comments: