Michael Miller Fabric found here (you have to click on the link on the right side of the page). It was pretty easy to follow and I was really happy with it. I would probably use a smaller circle of fabric for the top of the hat next time as it seemed like a bit much when it was done. Just my personal preference.
Now the apron is where I started to do my own thing a little bit. I followed the basic child's apron pattern as a guideline but just used the measurements they gave to design my own pattern. Once I had the basic measurements drawn out I used a plate to round off the side of the pattern to give my pattern a rounded bottom edge instead of the square corners on the original pattern. I also skipped the large rectangular pocket of the original in favor of a cute embellished rounded pocket sewed on at an angle. Click here for the basic childs apron pattern that I altered from Michael Miller Fabrics. (again you now have to click on the link on the right hand side of the page.)
This is a view of the other side of the apron. I am not sure which I like best, as tjhey both came out great!
Love my little Bella girl what a cutie she is. She looks ready to take on a modeling career in this one!
Hope someone special gets this cute set from you soon. Love to hear how yours turn out!