Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Date night !?! How to make it happen and some fun ideas...

Between 4 kids, budgeting, homeschooling, cloth diapers, the kids' dance class', car pooling, meal making, devotional times, working out, house cleaning, and sippy cup filling I find it hard to plan a date much less actually attend one!

I was perusing pinterest  one of my favorite late night activities.  I was looking for creative ideas for jewelry, DIY crafts, and sewing projects that I don't have time for... when I stumbled upon several "pins" for posts about creative date nights.  The thought of a date night right now is so enticing that they drew me in!  I found some amazing ideas for creative dates, creative plans to make them happen like the "year of dates" gift, the can of dates, etc...  These are so great I just had to share!  I hope these inspire you to a year full of special memories and a chance to remember why you fell in love in the first place!





This is a MUST READ from a great relationship blog love actually

These range from at home dates like slumber party for two to all day excursions  like the imaginative and budget friendly at home Vegas Vacation!

Just need some fun ideas for day to day romance like...
And a ton of other fun ways to show your love from Love Actually in the day to day romance section.

This year of dates in a basket from Shannon Brown is my favorite idea of them all because it ENSURES A DATE NIGHT! What a great Christmas gift or Birthday gift!  You will have to check it out to see it in action but basically it is a years worth of planned dates all lined out most of which are paid for, At the beginning of the month you just look over the calendar with your hubby and pick a time that works and you have the date to look forward to all month.  it also gives you a good reason and time to plan a babysitter!  

Got any great ideas of what you and your spouse do to keep the romance alive a midst the chaos of daily life?  I would love to hear them from you all. I am excited about trying to bring back some of the fun of our dating days!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Joanne Kennedy said...

Great ideas. It's important to make time for your spouse and keep that romance alive :)

www.apronsandapples@blogspot.com said...

I thought so too! Thanks for the comment! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Melissa said...

Love Actually is written by a good friend of mine. There are lots of good ideas on there!

www.apronsandapples@blogspot.com said...

Melissa you are right it is a great site! Happy to spread the word! Kristy