Tuesday, February 14, 2012

100 ways to be kind to your child today!

Happy valentines day!  I was up late last night pinning things on pinterest.  I know all of you know what I am talking about.  It totally sucks you in!  Anyway I saw this and thought it was perfect to share with you on Valentines day!
100 ways to be kind to your child - an inspiring, simple, lovely list of ideas

Make sure you make time to check out this list and pick a few to do today!
Better yet print it off and work off the list checking them off as you go for as long as it takes.
I plan on using 4 different colored pens to check them off.  One color for each kid!
This was an idea originally prompted by Toddler Approved
Hope you have a special day filled with the love from the Father and all your family and friends!
Photobucket

No comments: