Friday, June 22, 2012

Amazing DIY stock cabinet transformation with chalk paint and glaze!

So since I have been playing with my Annie Sloan Chalk Paint on my RV cabinets but still haven't finished I have no photos to share. So since I love chalk paint (Annie Sloan or homemade chalk paint) I wanted to share some inspiration.  Just so you know my DIY chalk paint is coming soon!!! Can't wait to show you the bath mirror/cabinet I used it on!

This amazing cabinet transformation from Simply Rooms goes through the process step by step so you can achieve the same thing.  I LOVE IT!!  I want to try this in my own bath if I ever get the time.  SO go check it out and learn some awesome techniques for how to achieve these cabinets with chalk paint and a dark walnut glaze.  AMAZING!!
Photo and instructions found at Simply Rooms.  WOW is all I have to say!

What have you painted with chalk paint?  Any techniques to share?
Photobucket

No comments: