Sunday, January 4, 2009

Moved to Colorado & moving to Vanuatu Jan 30th!!

We did it finally! We moved to Colorado (Trinidad, had a great Christmas in New Mexico with my sisters in laws and bought out tickets to head to Vanuatu! We leave Jan 30th and we will spend a week in Aukland New Zealand on our way. That should be a great time. I will get some photos posted some time here when I have access to internet and my camera. ( We live in a canyon with no internet, phone or tv). I guess that will just prepare us for Vanuatu! We will let everyone know our new address in Vanuatu. Meanwhile our new address in Colorado is 13901 CR 67.3 Trinidad Colorado. My parents will still be there and able to forward any mail for another month after we are there. They are coming to join us after a month or so. What an exciting adventure! Gotta say I married the right guy! Not too many guys would be up for moving to a remote Island in the South Pacific to do volunteer work and look for a job! Anyway, we love you all. Please keep in touch and pray for us. We are also planning on adopting and we will see who the Lord brings along to join our little family. Lots of Love and Happy New Year! Kristy

No comments: